Here's How It Works
1) Use the map on the "HOME PAGE" or the "REGISTRATION PAGE" to choose courses for your state.
2) Once you "CLICK" on a state, a list of available courses will appear at the bottom of the page.
3) Choose the course you would like to enroll in.
4) When you choose a course, you will be asked to register. You may register for more than one course at a time.
5) You will pay for the course through PayPal, a secure payment gateway. No financial information whatsoever is retained by us.
6) You can now start and continue your course at any time, there is no time limit. All required reading text and illustrations are provided, no code book is required.
7) Upon successful completion of a course, a certificate of completion and receipt will be sent to your email address for you to print out, and your course will be reported to your state where required (we report daily). If you do not pass a course, you can take the course again at no additional charge.
8) If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (509) 981-5957